You are awesome! People like you help the Y to strengthen our community. Be a Y Champion!
As a YMCA storyteller, you are changing lives by bolstering our campaign’s success which means more people in our community will be able to take part in Y programs that build a healthy mind, body and spirit. Become a Y Champion!
1. Let’s get started – fill out the form below and follow the directions to create your Y Champions page.
2. We’ll send you a confirmation email with a link to your Y Champion page. You’ll also receive access to a link that will help you manage and update your page.
Now is the time to start reaching out to your network of supporters.
Right now is the time to send emails to share your Y story and the link to your Y Champion page. Your confirmation page has a handy email button that adds your Y Champion page to any message. One of the best things to do is copy the link into your email signature.
- Facebook and Twitter.
Share your Y story on your social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. You can click on your Facebook and Twitter icons to share your Y Champion page with your Facebook friends and Twitter followers.
- Blog about it.
Are you a blogger? If you click on the embed buttons, you can copy your fundraising code onto your blog or personal page. Promote your page to your readers and they’ll be able to donate right on your site.
What Happens Next?
- Each time someone supports the YMCA thanks to your efforts as a Y Champion, we’ll send you an email letting you know and updating you on your fundraising status.
- When you get these messages, please be sure to thank your friend and click those Facebook and Twitter links again and thank them in public.
- We’re here to help our Y Champions! Visit the Y Champions Resource Center for tips and resources to reach your campaign goal.