YMCA of Greater Dayton, offers Health and Fitness Programs, Free Classes, Free Child Care, Youth Sports and more...Join the Y Today!
YOU "BELONG" AT THE YMCA
More than just a gym, a pool, or a place for fitness; YMCA members experience a sense of belonging that can't be found anywhere else! Our network of locations gives our friends and neighbors across the Miami Valley many ways to take charge of their health through our growing programs and services.
Your YMCA membership allows you access to all YMCA's associated with the YMCA of Greater Dayton and access to YMCA’s throughout Ohio. Just think of the possibilities! If you join the Y today, you can spend your lunch hour working out at a YMCA near work, then come home and take the family to your neighborhood Y. With all the different branches to choose from, your weekends will never be the same.
YMCA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS:
- Fully trained and caring staff who are always ready to assist you in achieving your health and fitness goals
- Unlimited access to all ten YMCA of Greater Dayton locations and all Ohio YMCA’s
- Free orientation and use of our Wellness Centers
- FREE Smart Start Fitness Program powered by ActivTrax
- State-of-the-art health and wellness equipment
- Free fitness classes such as Zumba, yoga, pilates, water aerobics, TRX, strength training and more
- Free child watch services
- Free Online Personal Training and Meal Planning using Activ Trax
- Free family fun nights
- Free open swim and gym time
- Volunteer opportunities
- Reduced rates on Child Care and Day Camp fees
- Discounts on programs and first priority registration for swim lessons, sports and more
- Nationwide access: more than 2,400 Y's across the country will honor your YMCA membership as part of our AWAY program (Always Welcome at the Y)
MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP RATES:
The YMCA of Greater Dayton is a not-for-profit, charitable, health and human services organization committed to helping ALL people grow in spirit, mind and body. We offer affordable monthly membership rates for families, adults, young adults and youth. Choose your branch to the right for membership rate details.
Financial assistance is available to make a Y membership affordable to everyone! So what is holding you back?
HOW TO JOIN THE YMCA:
We offer two simple ways to join the Y: Online Membership Sign-up and In-person Enrollment at one of our Branches.
» Option 1. - Online Membership Sign-up
You do not have to wait to join the YMCA. From the convenience of your home or office we have a simple and fast way for you to join the Y today.
To join now online simply choose your home branch on the right side of this page and then follow the instructions to Join Online. Once you have submitted all of your required information to join that last step is to visit your home Y on your first visit to have your photo taken and then receive your membership card. Joining the Y has never been easier. We hope you will be joining our Y family soon! Click Here to find your nearest Y.
Option 2. - In-Person Enrollment at your local YMCA Branch
- Print off our membership application form and complete it.
- Determine the manner in which you would like to pay for your membership to the Y. Memberships can be paid in full for the annual amount or you can take advantage of our monthly payment plan using a credit card or your banking information.
- Bring the completed items to your local YMCA branch!
That's it! Three simple steps to start a new you!
Every day, the YMCA of Greater Dayton offers quality, affordable programs and services designed to benefit people of all incomes and backgrounds. The Y uses contributed funds to ensure that those unable to pay the stated amount are able to participate.
Those unable to pay the full fee may receive financial assistance based on their demonstrated ability to pay and the Y’s ability to fund the subsidy.
For financial assistance with your YMCA Membership, please download the Extra Hands form and bring it to your local Y branch.
The YMCA of Greater Dayton has three categories of membership:
- Family - A family is defined - solely for the purpose of classifying Y membership - as any two adults living in one household, and any dependent children up to age 18 residing at the same address and dependent children enrolled full-time in college up to age of 24.
- Adult - An adult membership is for an individual 28 years or older.
- Young Adult - Our young adult membership is available for individuals ages 18-27.
- Youth/Teen - A youth membership is available for adolescents ages 6–17.
For your convenience, our Member Handbook may be viewed by downloading the report as a PDF file or by making a request in writing to the following address:
Member Handbook Request - YMCA of Greater Dayton
118 W. First Street, Ste. 300
Dayton, OH 45402-1107
Requests for our Membership Handbook will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please mark written requests “Membership Handbook” and you must include a self-addressed, stamped, 9x12 envelope.