Sports Coordinator, Xenia YMCA, Xenia, Ohio
YMCA of Greater Dayton
Posting Expiration Date: June 28, 2013
$9.00 – $10.00/Hour
- Seasonal Spring Sports - Flag Football and Volleyball
Provide excellent leadership and support to the Flag Football and Volleyball spring programs
Education and Certifications
- High School diploma preferred.
- Online New Employee Orientation, Child Abuse Prevention, and Blood borne Pathogens within 30 days of employment. Child Abuse Prevention and Blood borne Pathogens to be refreshed every 12 months.
- CPR/AED, First Aid and Oxygen within 60 days of hire and kept current.
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Six or more months of related experience in the area of football and volleyball.
- Proven track record building strong relationships with individuals, fostering engagement and commitment, while building community within a group.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, insurable driver’s record according to the YMCA’s insurance carriers, and have reliable transportation to travel for business meetings, training events, YMCA site visits, vendors and suppliers, etc.